It is a structure that develops training programs according to the needs of its clients and their human resources. In the current context of change and competitiveness, Arts & Skills sees professional training as a process and not as an event. It is necessary to create training solutions that are integrated and in line to the global company’s strategy and services.
- Diagnosis, design, implementation and evaluation of training programs according to the training needs of the companies/institutions;
- Continuous training, in group or individual, for the qualification and improvement of Human Resources.
- Support to companies in the implementation of training programs;
- Design and implementation of on-job training;
- Organisation of workshops, seminars and conferences;
- Preparation of applications/projects for funding opportunities in the field of training;
- Support the certification process of training entities;
- Support to the implementation of internal training activities;
- Organisation and auditing of technical-pedagogical and financial processes.
- Personal Development
- Foreign Languages and Literature
- Management and Administration
- Structure and Functions in the Organisation
- Metallurgy and Metalomechanics
- Food Industry
- Social Services to Children and Young People
• INTER-COMPANY TRAINING
Training actions open to the general public in the form of face-to-face training, e-learning and b-learning in response to organisations or individuals’ needs by updating and recycling and/or reconverting skills.
We provide a set of training actions in many fields based on an active methodology, promoting the sharing and exchange of experiences among the participants.
• INTRA-COMPANY TRAINING
We design and implement specific training programs/plans according to companies’ needs, duly adjusted to the skills to be developed and the goals to be achieved. Our work methodology is based on the following phases:
DIAGNOSIS AND ASSESSMENT OF THE TRAINING NEEDS
ELABORATION OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM
TRAINING IMPLEMENTATION AND FOLLOW-UP
• ONE TO ONE TRAINING
The training programs are delivered individually, adapted to the needs of each participant
• ON THE JOB TRAINING
It takes place in the Trainee’s work environment, with the tools used every day. This kind of training is very practical, which allows an immediate acquisition of knowledge by the trainees. With this training methodology, the trainer uses practical demonstrations of the tasks/activities that are intended to be developed.
• OUTDOOR TRAINING
It is a method that supports the development of behavioural skills, through the implementation of programmed activities outside the organisational environment. This method, based on the concept of experimental training, can be developed in different places and with different activities, according to the defined training goals and aimed skills.